How to Delete Spotify Account-Step by Step
Delete Spotify Account: It is an audio streaming software application that includes a digital soundtrack, the audio, as well as the video service that provides you access to billions of tunes and other different content may be combed upon this app. The main motive of using this app is easy access able for users to find music. The spotify is one of the top most used by users for music app. We can create our own playlist also and update the new version of the app.
How to delete spotify account?
To delete the account: If you want to remove your spotify account, go to view and then get in touch with the spotify technical assistance and then click on account. There are various ways to delete the account on spotify but one of the most used is as follow:
- click on the profile there you can see your account.
- And click on the “I want to close my account” continue to click “continue” until you receive an email confirmation through a link to be permanently terminate your account.
This is only possible to remove your spotify account when you are using the free version. Without free version you cannot delete your account. Always try to delete your account safely and securely. As there are many ways in today’s worlds to deactivate the account.
Prior to shutting your account, make sure that you are conscious of the consequence. You will be needed to bear in mind that it is essential to have an account. You may also be able to terminate the subscription without having to delete an account entirely, and then just use the free version of the spotify. If you do terminate your account, you will no longer be able to utilize your checking account. Consequently, it is extremely important to get an account on spotify. There are some steps to delete a account on spotify which are as follow:
- Click on your account which have been accessed by you before.
- Then you click on “I want to close my account”. There it will ask you what is the reason please mention.
- Then check to see whether you actually want to forever shut the account that is significant or simply abandon your reimbursed subscription. Click the back button “close account” as well as option on the left hand side to move ahead with the removal.
NOTE: Therefore, devoid of any uncertainty if you would like to terminate your account you will be able to.
- This will take you to the page which tells “we are sad you want to leave us” and it will commence the next five step process in order to terminate your account.
- Click on a “continue” button.
- The most important step is to verify you are signed in to the right account.
- Spotify will alert you that you are going to lose your fans and the playlists. Check the box which confirms you will understand the implications, and then click on the blue “continue” push button.
- Open the web site you have received and then click on the last “close my account” option. This seems to be a push button and have to be clicked within 24 hours of obtained.
Things to know before you are canceling an account:
Whether or not you are a spotify superior client will require you to terminate your spotify membership fee prior to closing your account. Secondly, it is necessary to have back you paid the subscription before as it is not easy to pay. So, it will be aware about this before closing or canceling your account permanently.
There exists an option to terminate your account if you already have a membership fee also: It is clear that before you can delete your account you will need to terminate your subscription. Then only your account will be cancelled on spotify. First visit to website of the spotify, then click on the spotify premium then avoid the reason firstly take the subscription. Therefore, while doing this get back to overview and then cancel the account. It is evident that it is going to request you an explanation as to the reason you are disabling your account. The steps are as follow to delete your account:
- Skip the next part if you do not have a premium subscription in a spotify.
- If your browser doesn’t remember then you have to login. As your browser may not have your login details.
- You can not cancel your premium subscription from spotify mobile pp.
- For cancellation of an account or deleting an account you have to use a spotify app.
- Click profile: someplace you will be able to see at the top right on the side of the page. Click on the button triggers a drop-down menu for you to show up.
- Then Click account : It is obvious that drop-down menu while doing this open your spotify account page.
- Click on managing plan: you will find the black button there and try to avoid the subscription. If you don’t see this option account overview tab in a upper left side of the page to ensure that you are on the correct page.
- Click change or cancel: With doing this it will be easy for you to delete or cancel your account. There that you will be able to see a button on the lower right.
Cancel the premium and deactivate the Account:
This is an option which plays an important role in the cancellation of the account. It is a grey button which will show “are you sure” click that button and the spotify account will be deleted and premium also being retuned to the user.